We are Miconex
Founded in 2010, Miconex work with towns and cities across the UK to help support successful local economies.
In 2015, we developed the UK’s first city-wide gift card programme and have subsequently gone on to help towns and cities across the four countries of the United Kingdom to launch their own local currencies using the Mastercard network.
Miconex is on a mission to make local and loyal shopping better than ever.
During a recent period of rapid growth, Miconex have gone on to expand operations into Ireland, USA and Canada. Well-established and respected within the sector, we are now looking to add to our team.
Would you like to join Miconex?
We're searching for an Account Manager
With a head office in Perth, this role has flexibility to work from anywhere – as long as you have a passion for Client Success!
About the role:
- Taking ownership of full client management responsibilities for a portfolio of accounts including the onboarding of new clients.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your account. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Understanding the needs of our clients and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Growing the value of the programs from a client perspective working closely with the COO and other Account Managers to develop and implement impactful initiatives.
- Building long-term relationships and having a drive for delivering results. You’ll be someone who “gets” the product and understands the benefits of what it can do for your clients.